Cost-effective production of digitally printed folded cartons and small SKUs: this is the booming market for which we have developed the FF 52i. The first folder-gluer for short runs is fully automatically adjustable and delivers order changeovers in a record time of just a few minutes. This means that the FF 52i can handle far more than a hundred orders per day – whether straight-line boxes, cushioned packaging or lock bottom boxes.
The KAMA FF 52i is tailor-made for print shops and packaging manufacturers who want to offer the following services to large brand manufacturers, but also to regional brands and local suppliers:
- Digitally printed folded cartons in changing designs with seasonal, regional or event-specific image designs (e.g. food or fashion)
- Personalised and individualised packaging (e.g. cosmetics and pharmaceuticals)
- Cartons in different languages (e.g. pharmaceuticals and healthcare)
- Partial orders – saving costs and keeping things up to date at all times
- Folded cartons with shorter time-to-market